At Randall’s we understand that we operate in difficult trading conditions, we can therefore source finance options that will suit you and your situation, whether you require;
• leasing rental
• lease purchase
• short term loan
These options are available on all of Randalls Office Furniture range;
• office partitioning
• fixtures and fittings
You and your situation
Any business looking to expand, move or relocate their offices will have enough outlay to take on without adding furniture to the list. Setting up a regular repayment plan that won’t fluctuate with interest rates will mean you can focus on your business knowing exactly what your payments will be.
Equally we understand that the initial outlay for a new business venture needing furniture would be much easier to bear if the payments could be spread over time whilst you find your feet. Getting Finance can be a very quick process so you won’t be held up by long approval processes.
Relocating or refurbishing your office represents a major investment for your business, so you’ll be planning carefully to ensure you get the most from your available funds.
There are generally three finance options for consideration when looking to relocate or refurbish an office: cash, bank facilities such as an overdraft and lease finance.
Lease my office furniture and fitout? Yes, really! Most businesses would not think twice about leasing items such as company vehicles or IT, these are well established and trusted methods of finance. The same principles and benefits also apply to leasing furniture and fitout, although most business owners assume it’s not an option due to the nature of the asset.
Leasing is a smart method of finance that allows you to ‘rent’ your project and offset the payments against taxable profit. You can pay over 3, 4 or 5 years to suit your budget and the lease on your building.
Anyone who runs a business can lease, from start-ups or small SME’s to limited companies and PLC’s. Leasing is a very popular method of financing business equipment. It is estimated that 98 out of the UK’s top 100 companies lease capital goods.
Benefits of Leasing
- Payments are 100% tax allowable. If you lease your furniture and refurbishment project, payments are 100% tax allowable which means they can be set against company profit. It is the only way a project can be fully offset against taxable profits. This makes leasing the most tax efficient method of financing your office project, and it often works out even cheaper than paying cash!
- Fixed payments for accurate budgeting and forecasting. Unlike other methods of finance such as floating rate bank loans and overdrafts, payments are fixed for the duration of the lease period allowing you to budget effectively and with certainty. It also provides you with a hedge against inflation.
- Get the right solution now. By spreading the cost over 3, 4 or 5 years you can acquire the solution that fully meets your needs now, rather than being restricted by your current capital budget.
- Ease cashflow. In most cases we can arrange a lease facility with no deposit, having little impact on your cash flow.
- Preserve borrowing power. Leasing means you preserve your existing bank credit lines, without compromising future working capital, leaving them available for future business development or investment purposes.
Partnership with a specialist leasing company
We work in partnership with Plus Finance Ltd, a company which specialises in arranging finance for customers buying office furniture and refurbishing their working environments. They are the UK market leader in this particular arena and their team has over 20 years’ experience working within the furniture and interiors market. They will work with you, in conjunction with us, to achieve the most cost effective and tax efficient way of financing a brand new office environment.
Many clients don’t realise leasing is an option for this type of project so if you would like further details, please don’t hesitate to contact Tony Randalls at Randalls Office Furniture on 0117 3600 123 or email email@example.com
We are here to help
Whatever your situation, we can help you find the finance option to suit your needs, whether it leasing rental, lease purchase or a short term loan. We have access to a number of independent financial providers in Bristol and the South West, so we can help you to find the best deal. Call us now for further information: 0117 3600 123